Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Our New Home

Alright I finally got everything organized and clean in our new little apartment! I got some cute new pics and I can't wait to show them off! Our apartment is super white... I am the type of person who has to have color and excitement in the house, it's just not happening with this one. haha So everything is plain and white but you all know if we were living here longer than three months I would do some serious decorating!


So that street picture is what you can see from our window. And that picture of the building is our entire apartment window! The rest are just pics of our room.


So this is a pretty crazy pic, but its a wide picture setting that comes on our cool new camera! Hopefully with this picture you can fully see what our room looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment