Well hello all! We are still alive and still trying to keep up on this blog. I just am so busy now and blogging is the last thing on my mind! Anyway...
Measurements: 26 in. (85%) 15.4 lbs. (50%) This little guy is long and lean :)
- He got his first haircut! It wasn't in a salon with my camera in hand, instead it was me cutting off all of his wispy newborn hair on top of his head. haha In the words of Steve it was his "Skeleton Hair"
- He got his first cold this month :( it was the saddest thing not being able to help him! and him getting so mad and screaming about me suctioning snot from his nose :(
- The next one is with Jack and his cute cousin Lexi. She is 1 year old in this pic! They are about the same size.
- We went to the State Fair this month! Of course the only picture I took was of Jack. haha
- Jack with... you ready for this?.... Poppa Wheeler..... Yeah that's what my dad wants to be called. haha you want to know why? Because he loves riding motorcycles and he likes to do wheelies. haha yep. My dad is still a kid.
- Jack is still not sleeping through the night but only wakes up once which isn't terrible.
- He is always so happy and never in a bad mood!
- He can sure ham it up for the camera now and I absolutely love it!
- He pretty much only smiles for me and Steve at this point. But you better believe my mom is working on changing that!
- He has found his hands and tries to use them all the time! He is still pretty terrible at holding things but he is still learning!
We went to San Francisco this month! It was Jack's first vacation and plane ride!
We had a blast! We went to visit family and have a little reunion. I was meeting some of Steve's family for the first time here! We were total tourists and did everything you could do as tourists! This was my first time in San Fran and Steve's second, but he hadn't been in a long time. We chose San Fran because Steve's aunt Suesan and uncle Barr live there as well as her daughter Megan with her husband Adam and their too cute twin girls Dillon and Aza. Here is some pictures with us and Steve's mom, Step dad, Chris and his cousin Megan.
Here is some other random pictures from the trip. Baby loved the crazy bread shaped like sea creatures at Boudin Bakery! We of course had clam chowder in a bread bowl :) We saw the beach (Jack's first time!) and of course the cute seals on the docks! There is also the cutest picture of Jack with his only cousins Parker, Emmie and Lexi!
This is a picture of all of us having a picnic at the coolest park in California! Golden Gate Park.
Oh this picture kills me. Such a happy baby! We are truly blessed!