Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jack is 3 months


  

Measurements: 13 lbs. (this is after I weighed him myself) 23 in. (just a guess)

This month...
- He now holds his head up perfectly and tries to lift it up even when he is laying down.
- He loves  tummy time and always grunts while he is on his belly
- He laughed for the first time this month! He laughs a lot now and it just melts my heart each time he does! He mostly laughs when he gets scared and he just opens his mouth real big and has a cute tiny laugh :)
- He ROLLED OVER for the first time just a few days ago!!! I couldn't even believe it when I saw it so I made him do it again, and sure enough... He's got it down!
- He of course smiles a lot now that he is laughing. He smiles most for mommy and daddy but the occasional stranger will make him smile too.
- He sat in his Bumbo seat for the first time this month. When he does he still just wobbles his head all over the place.
- We finally have a routine! He eats every 3 hours on the dot and sleeps between 8pm and 8am! He is only waking up once a night and that is perfectly enough for me!
- He still loves his binki and it's a disaster if we leave the house without it
- He tasted his first sucker and Popsicle this month both thanks to daddy....
- He is getting too big for his bassinet :( and we have no other place to put him! (in our room that is)
- He now takes naps in his big boy crib and looks so tiny sleeping in there.
- He likes taking walks and babbles the whole time, but hates being in the car and usually cries the whole time. haha
- He can now grab things in front of him but it takes concentration and dedication. haha
- He went to the pool for the first time this month! We dipped his toes in.

- He went to his first sporting event/Ute game this month and his daddy couldn't be any prouder. We only stayed for the first half though because he hated it so much he screamed the whole time! Until he cried himself to sleep...

He is growing up so fast! I'm sad to see him change but I am so excited about each new stage! He is becoming so much fun now that he can interact with us!


I may be partial, but I think he is the cutest thing I have ever seen.


Who doesn't get a big smile after seeing this darling face?

I love being a mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment