Tuesday, March 27, 2012

29 Weeks

Not the best picture ever taken... we were in a hurry to get out the door!

How far along: 29 weeks or 7 months
Babies measurements: 15.25 in. 2.5 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs.
Gender: Boy
Maternity clothes: Just the jeans! I live in those things now!
Sleep: Same old thing. I can't ever seem to get comfortable!
Movement: He is getting so strong! I can't believe how hard he can kick now and he only weights two and a half pounds!
Food cravings: Mexican. I ate it twice in one day this week! haha
Miss anything? I'm doing great! I just miss being able to bend over and walk normal :)
Belly button in or out? Starting to poke out ever so slightly
Best moment this week: My family all got to feel him kick at dinner on Sunday! He gets pretty shy though. He'll be kicking away for me but as soon as another had comes along he goes quiet!
Looking forward to: Well this isn't with great excitement, but I'm glad the 20 something weeks are over! Now it's on to the scary weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment