Friday, March 16, 2012

27 Weeks

I love wearing my yoga pants and a cardigan lately. Whatever it takes to feel comfortable! haha

How far along: 27 weeks or 6 months
Babies measurements: 14.5 in. 2 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs.
Gender: Boy
Maternity clothes: Not in this pic. Although looks like my tank is getting a little too short haha
Sleep: Tossing and turning.
Movement: He did the craziest thing the other day, I was laying on my side with my elbow resting on my belly and he literally touched my elbow and was rubbing it with I guess his hand! It felt soo creepy and weird! I don't think he cares for pokes. He is also laying head to my left side, feet on my right. Only because I feel strong kicks way far over to my right side.
Food cravings: Cadbury eggs! Tis the season for the best sugar ever! haha
Miss anything? Laying on my back. I am so annoyed with this side business.
Belly button in or out? Still flat! It's weird because I rub my belly and I actually can't even tell where my belly button is!
Best moment this week: Feeling him play with my elbow. And tapping on my belly and feeling him kick! He must like the stimulation!
Looking forward to: His changing station should be arriving in the mail soon! Also I think I have finally picked out the fabric for his bedding. I can't wait to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment