Tuesday, March 27, 2012

28 Weeks

Happy St. Patrick's Day! (this picture really was taken on St. Patrick's day I am just late posting it. haha)

How far along: 28 Weeks or 7 months
Babies measurements: 14.8 in. 2.25 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs.
Gender: Baby Boy
Maternity clothes: Not in this pic. Although you can kinda tell at the bottom of my shirt!
Sleep: I am not so tired at night and can actually go to bed at adult hours! haha
Movement: He is going crazy! I still think his feet are to my right and his head is to my left
Food cravings: Nothing unusual this week.
Miss anything? I am starting to get shortness of breath. If I don't breathe heavy I start feeling tingly arms or something! haha
Belly button in or out? Still a flat little thing.
Best moment this week: We painted his rocking chair! (Well ok my mom painted it for me haha)
Looking forward to: I'm starting to not wish away this time... I'm getting nervous the end is drawing near! So I just like to be happy for each day right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment