Monday, April 9, 2012

30 Weeks

No Chalkboard this week :( We went to St. George for a quick trip and it was now or never time to take the picture (because this was at the END of my 30 weeks) So you just get a belly shot this week. Not a very great background either.... oops....

How far along: 30 weeks or 7 months
Babies measurements: 15.7 in. 2.75 lbs. Or about the size of a cabbage.
Total weight gain: 15 lbs.
Gender: Baby Boy
Maternity clothes: Not this shirt, although this was for sure the last time I wear it while I am pregnant.
Sleep: Has been compromised lately, because a certain furry friend thinks he has the right to sleep on our bed and take up my side.... He normally sleeps in his crate but lately Steve has been giving me sad eyes about letting him sleep in our bed!
Movement: Still getting stronger every day! He has found my ribs and pushes on them from the inside out! It certainly does not feel good. I sometimes tap on my belly and he responds by pushing back! So cute!
Food Cravings: Just Easter candy.
Miss anything? Breathing! haha I am always out of breath with whatever I do.
Belly button in or out? Still flat.
Best Moment this week: We bought a mommy car! I'll be sure to post a pic of it soon! Oh and my doctor says I am measuring two weeks ahead! :S he better stay in there as long as he can!
Looking forward to: His fabric should be arriving soon for his bedding!

1 comment: