Tuesday, February 17, 2009

One year older and wiser too!




My birthday is February 11 and I always love how close it is to Valentine's day! Steven and I couldn't see each other because it was in the middle of the week and we were both pretty busy. Steven promised me he would make it up to me and do something for my birthday. I just didn't know what...
On Friday morning around 6 am I get a phone call from him saying I had something waiting under my bedroom door for me. I had no idea what was going on! So I got out of bed and found a cute little heart that said " Kylie, My love for you of which I'm certain I'm hiding behind your shower curtain." I soon found myself engaged in this cute little scavenger hunt on my way finding something I had no idea what it was! The next thing I found was my shower filled with rose petals and daises (he knows I love them the most) the next clue said, "You're the sweetest you couldn't be greater, speaking of sweets check the refrigerator." After finding chocolates and flowers in the fridge I found the next clue which said, "I know you want to find an answer, better check inside your Lancer." He made me go out and look in my car! I couldn't believe it. My car was frosted over so I really thought he was inside it! Once I opened the door I found more rose petals and flowers along with the next clue, "You're my only true DESIRE, I'm waiting for you in the dryer." Now by this time I had no idea what was going on and I was getting a little worried it would carry on for 20 more minutes! ha ha I found some sparkling cider in the dryer along with the next clue "Its almost over, just one more chore... who's that waiting at your front door?" Now my heart started to beat faster because I didn't think he would come all the way up here! I ran up to the front door and found a freezing little Steven sitting on my front step! I was so thrilled he came up to see me! It made my entire day! I didn't want to go to any of my classes cuz I knew Steven was waiting for me at home! But all in all it was an excellent day and I was so glad I got to share it with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment