Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Day of Love.

Love: {Luhv} noun, verb.
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

Is there anything greater? Valentine's day is truly the best day ever! And I got to spend it with the one I love! We had such a great time I didn't want it to end. Of course Steve didn't tell me anything about what he had planned, he only told me to bring a swim suit and warm clothes.... Hmm.... I was pretty confused at what he had planned!
I got to his house around 5 and he took me to Salt Lake and we got to eat at a cute little restaurant called Benihannas (I probably just butchered the name) It was a cute little Japanese place that's pretty much like Tepenyaki. But we got ice cream! haha it was so good and we had lots of fun people watching everyone around us! I always love going out with him because he makes me feel like I'm the only person in the room. And we always have so much fun together! His personality is contagious.
But after our dinner we started driving up the canyon and he told me we were going to Park City to go explore the town and see what cute things they have there! We had so much fun walking up and down the old street and going in all the fancy shops! The best part was going in the candy store and getting all the great candies that reminded us of our childhood. Once we were done with our shopping Steve told me we were going to sneak into the Marriott hotel and go hot tubbing. I liked the sound of that! I was pretty nervous about trying to sneak in but it was a breeze! Once we got in our suits and were walking outside we realized how freezing it actually was! It was a little bit of a trouble because the tubs were a little too hot and the pool was way too cold! so we stood up a lot to keep warm. haha it was so pretty though! they had like ten hot tubs with waterfalls coming into them and they looked like some cool rocky hot pots formation. haha It was fun. We stayed there for about an hour or so, and once we were done there we headed back home.
On the way back we found a fault I have that I partly blame my mother on. We didn't take any pictures of our great night together! Everything was just too fun to think about pictures! My mom is always super camera happy and I always relied on her to capture the moments! So I promised I would do a much better job at taking pictures. Because we want to keep these great memories forever! Even though we have no pictures it was still such a great night! I am always so happy when I get to come home and be with Steven. He is the one who makes everything better! I love him more and more each day! He is just perfect. I can't wait for the day when school is out and I actually get to be with him everyday! But until then we get to have our special weekends together. Keep posted for our next great adventure we get to do together!

I love Steven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment