Friday, March 15, 2013

Jack is 9 months

Another month down already? Gosh it seems just like minutes ago I was posting about Jack turning 8 months  ;) haha I'm sorry I like to post in 3 month intervals I guess...


There has never been a month so full of changes quite like this one!!


One word to describe Jack these days: BUSY!

This kid keeps getting funnier and funnier. I say it comes from his daddy! He has such a little personality! He is constantly singing, talking or screaming his little heart out! He is now crawling away and started with a "worm" crawl where his legs went first followed by his belly then hands. It was quite hilarious to watch! He LOVES the bath and whenever we walk around with him he walks strait to the bathroom to take a bath. he is now sitting up like a big boy in the tub! He loves the beach and we have visited a few times. We also gave him his first real HAIR CUT. I was kinda sad... but he was looking like a girl with a serious mop on his head! haha so now the mohawk is back :)


Valentine's day was this month! We had a fun time celebrating it with Jack. I got a bit carried away with the  Valentine's things, but I can't help it! Its my favorite holiday! 


This was the best picture I could get of him. (see what I mean when I say girly mop top? haha)


We got FLOOR seats to the Harlem Globetrotters thanks to our friend Michelle we lived with in New Jersey! She works for them in their sponsorship department. We had such a fun time! Baby sure loved all the action. And he just had to wear his basketball shirt :)


My two guys :)


We went to Disneyland for a third time this season with Steve's dad and his fiance. They were so glad to get away from the snow and we were glad we got to see them!

Jack loving the parade :)


Lets talk for a minute about the great Winston/Jack duo. Almost every picture I take of Jack involves Winston either laying right next to him or photo bombing with him walking in between me and the babe. They are becoming soul mates very quickly! Jack will hit Winston's face and pull his mustache hair, and Winston will jump on him and sometimes bit (softly I might add) Jack's limbs. They are totally brothers! Winston has done some pretty mean things to Jack (and rightfully so, Jack is sooo mean to him!) and Jack just takes it like a man. One time Winston whipped his stuffed animal out of Jack's hands and caused the toy to fly into Jack's eye. He just looked at me like why do you look so concerned mom? Man this kid is tough! I am used to my sisters as babies who cried over everything! Having a boy is sure different...


This is Jack's go to pose while trying to figure out how to crawl around. We call it the downward Jack. :)


Can you say trouble? We are in so much trouble with these two! This is Heidicita. She is part of the Franco family who moved down here with us while Walter (her daddy) is going to school with Steve. They are the only two from Utah, the only two married, the only two Mormons, and the only two with kids! Needless to say we hang out with them quite a bit. "Baby Heidi" is what we call her because her mom's name is Heidi. She is 16 months and such a little cutie! They absolutely love to kiss! haha she goes in for the kiss first and he opens his mouth willingly! haha but after a while, she keeps trying to kiss him and he starts pushing him away. typical boy and girl relationship! 


Can I just say we literally live in heaven? This picture is of the most gorgeous palm trees I have found down here. We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful place! 


This was of us on Jack's official 9 month day. We spent the afternoon at the pool (in our complex) with Rachel and Braden (our good friends we met here who live in our complex and are also LDS!) The water is still too cold to get in, but we loved soaking up the rays!


This was a little photo shoot later that night. I finally figured out how to use our camera and I think my picture taking has greatly improved! He is such a little explorer :) That top right picture makes me laugh! That was him eating the grass... haha He is just so stinkin cute! We sure do love him very much!


And then my heart melted all over the floor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment