Thursday, April 19, 2012

31 Weeks

Happy Easter everyone! Sorry about the strange spot of the board... You wouldn't believe the places this board has been! It has been hung in our old apartment, our living room, one wall of Jack's room, and now the opposite wall in his room! I know it's sad I keep moving it but it's actually a good thing! Because that means I am decorating all of these places and need to find a blank wall to put it! I just didn't have time to nail it up on this day. It really was Easter Sunday too! That was my "Easter Dress" that I had to show off!

How far along? 31 Weeks or 7 months
Babies measurements: 16.25 in. 3.3 lbs.
Total weight gain: 15 lbs. (I haven't actually gained weight in like a month!)
Gender: Boy
Maternity clothes: Thankfully not this dress. I did buy it while I was pregnant but I can wear it again afterwards!
Sleep: Back to restless nights...
Movement: He has been a bit quiet this week. That always seems to worry me, but I know I am just being paranoid!
Food Cravings: Mexican! Every. Day.
Miss anything? Being able to do any simple task without huffing and puffing my way through it!
Belly button in or out? Still flat!
Best moment this week: Some of his fabric came for his bedding! Now I just have to wait for the rest of it to show up....
Looking forward to: School being done. I only have a few weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment