Wednesday, February 1, 2012

21 Weeks

Wow is that really my belly? It seems so weird to look at me from the side!

How far along? 21 weeks or 5 months
Baby's measurements: 10.5 in. 12.7 oz
Gender: Boy
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet.
Sleep: Miserable. I am constantly tossing and turning and it's ruining my already very split ends!
Movement: So sad, but sometimes he makes me sick when he kicks. I love it so much, but it just makes all of my insides feel like puking...
Food cravings: Cheeseburgers and still strawberry milk. (maybe because I haven't fed that craving yet. haha)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Watching poorly made TV where the camera moves around a lot.
Miss anything? Feeling comfortable. I am so uncomfortable for like 98% of the day! I feel like I just won a pie eating contest and that tight, too full feeling never goes away!
Belly button in or out? Still in...
Happy or moody? Happy :)
Best moment this week: I started to feel him kick on the outside! Steve still can't though, so maybe it's just my thinking I can feel him. haha
Weekly wisdom: Don't eat too much at one meal
Looking forward to: Next doctor visit this week! They are giving me the results of the ultrasound. Lets pray he is a normal healthy baby!

I promise Winston will have his post very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment