Sunday, February 26, 2012

24 Weeks

Happy Valentines day! (a little late but better late than never!)

How far along: 24 weeks or 6 months
Baby's measurements: 12.5 in. 1.25 lbs.
Gender: Baby boy
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs. (It doesn't stop!)
Maternity clothes? Yes! I finally bought some pants and they are heaven!
Sleep: Ugh I don't anymore... It's too much tossing and turning!
Movement: We went and saw Titanic in 3D and he could not stop kicking! I guess his ears are now developed and could hear all of the loud sounds!
Food cravings: Strawberry milk and anything chocolate!
Anything making you queasy or sick? No No No!! I haven't even thought about being sick in weeks and I love it!
Belly button in or out? Can I say it's just flat now? haha It's holding on for dear life!
Happy or moody? Happy
Best moment this week: Feeling him go crazy at the movie :)
Weekly wisdom: Extra pillows are your friend while sleeping!
Looking forward to: More maternity clothes! They are so comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment