Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wedding plans!




Wow it has been way too long since I last got on! Not a whole lot of things have gone on but we have been doing some wedding planning! We picked out our announcements and we are going back this week to pick out our flowers and cake! Everything has been so wonderful. I love planning a wedding and I wish I could do it all the time! haha Steven and I can't even wait any longer to get married! We booked our honeymoon and we are so excited! We chose to take a Caribbean cruise and spend 7 days in the sun! Everything is going so great... We have our engagement pictures coming up next week and my bridals are the first of May!
We have a couple of pictures from the last time we went to our wedding planner. ha They are a little bit silly but my mother insisted on capturing the moment! I'll be sure to keep up with the planning and let everyone know how our next visit with the wedding planner goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment