Wednesday, May 2, 2012

34 Weeks


So sorry this is a little late... I have been in the thick of finals! I'm also sad because my go to photo editor picnik is no longer alive... :( So now I have to play around with photoshop for way too long just to get a half decent photo. So I have been putting this off for some time!

How far along: 34 weeks or 8 months
Babies measurements: 17.75 in. 4.75 lbs.
Total weight gain: 18 lbs.
Gender: Boy
Maternity clothes: This shirt is maternity and it looks a bit like a tent, but I thought it was cute!
Movement: He is getting so strong its painful! He loves my ribs and can make my entire belly twitch at just the slightest movement!
Food cravings: This sounds sick, but I just crave sliced turkey with mustard! haha I don't just eat those two together... I usually want them in a sandwich :)
Miss anything? My back. All it does is hurt now! and I can't stand this heartburn. I have pretty much just accepted a heartburn filled life but its so terrible I could just die!
Belly button in or out? It has officially started to pouch out...
Looking forward to: (if this was on time) Two showers this week! We had so much fun! I can't wait to share pics of both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment