Sunday, December 18, 2011

15 Weeks

How far along? 15 weeks
Baby Weighs: 2.5 oz.
Total weight gain/loss: +1 lb
Sleep: Can't get enough! The other night I slept from about 10:30 pm to 10:30 am! So bad...
Best moment this week: I have a belly now!
Miss anything? Sitting comfortably. I'm starting to feel pressure when I sit and slouch over. Kinda annoying when all I do is sit at a desk all day!
Movement: Nothing in about two weeks :(
Food cravings: Cucumbers and Cottage cheese. Together please. haha
Anything making you queasy or sick? Surprisingly, I'M NOT FEELING SICK!!! :)
Have you started to show yet? This shirt was a bad one to wear this week because yes I finally have a belly!!
Gender prediction: Girl
Happy or moody? Happy. A little stressed from school just ending though.
Looking forward to: Christmas next week!!! I hear this baby already has some presents wrapped under my mothers tree... haha

P.s. you may want to tune in next week..... There could be some excitement going on around here....

1 comment:

  1. So cute Kylie!! You look darling, and I can't wait to hear what is going to happen next week! :)

    ReplyDelete