Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!


Once again... I am behind on this post. But we had a wonderful Thanksgiving that we got to share with my dad and grandparents as well as a visit to Steve's dad and family. The break went by way too fast but we had a lot of fun! Of course my mom and I went Black Friday shopping! It was awesome.

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs
Sleep: Sleeping wonderfully! And can't stop napping
Best moment this week: Got to spend time with family eating stuffing!! haha
Miss anything? Staying up late... I can't even keep my eyes open after 10 now.
Food cravings: This week, stuffing.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Grocery shopping. Don't ask why, but I look at all that food and I want to puke haha
Have you started to show yet? Maybe... but still nothing really.
Gender prediction: Everyone tells me its a boy
Happy or Moody most of the time: Can I choose sleepy?
Looking forward to: Second Trimester!

1 comment: