Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday!

My cute sister is turning 9 today and I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday!

We can't be there for her birthday because we are all the way across the country. But I wanted her to feel like we were right there with her celebrating her big day! So I made this video specially for her, but you can also watch if you want to see where we are living. :)

We are no video experts (although Steve would like to think he is a real director) so no judging our film!

*UPDATE: Ok we are for sure no experts :( I keep trying to upload the video and I am not so smart with that stuff. So here is the link to the youtube video! Sorry! I'll keep trying to fix it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfMkVYAhRKs&feature=channel_video_title

2 comments:

  1. ky you are such a cute sister.
    I hope you guys are having a fun time!
    i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute video! Your place looks darling. I want to see the inside :) Also I love that it says Directed By: Steve ha. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete